Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 08:10
It just shows you how disconnected our Politician’s/Military are by putting Flynn's Bro in charge US Army Pacific.
#FamilyIsEverything #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Moultriepatriot in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 05:38
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Speaking of the military, I just watched a bit of a recent SGT Report where he had the Health Ranger guy on saying he doesn't see how the military can possibly move against Biden while, quote, "his approval ratings are in the 40s" (seriously?) and that it would take a massive event like war wtih China, Iran, or a nuclear attack or EMP attack on the US for the military to step in.

I turned it off. I don't know why people still watch this guy or why SGT Report interviews him. He always takes the worst case, focuses on it, and then never balances it with something better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
04 February, 05:45
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
We are at war with China.
That election was The Cyber Pearl Harbor.