Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
29 July, 09:17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Out on MSM I'll be grateful. And procedes from his book sales need to go to victims.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
29 July, 06:56
That shit needed to stop...they were also using tax dollars to defend themselves...🤬 Thank God no more..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
29 July, 06:56
🤬

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 July, 06:48
those who you think are alive are dead those you think are dead alive this one is either a goner or in custody but he is not where he can harm anyone again

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 July, 06:35
I hope and pray he is in custody or eliminated and vaporized already!! Vile, evil entity!!!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 July, 06:24
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
good friday evening

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
29 July, 03:15
If ONLY there was a FOIA request to find out how much we taxpayers have paid out to settle sexual assault/harassment claims by Congress.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 July, 05:46
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
I agree the findings would floor us im sure