MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 July, 10:06
Open letter to freemasons and illuminati

There is still time to come to the light, expose the evil and be redeemed.

No matter what you participated in, witnessed or condoned, God/Source has a place reserved for you if you courageously step forward and tell the truth to make restitution.

If you are a low-level freemason and do not know the depths of satanism at the top levels, just start making comments or jokes about how much you would be willing to do to be wealthier and more successful. They will start grooming you up.

HEALING BEGINS WITH ATONEMENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 10:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not an expert on this topic but will try to add my thoughts.

I have read that some of our founding fathers were Masons. They were well respected and masters in their trades that helped build America.
At some point they expanded membership to an unacceptable saturation. So the inner circle created the Freemasons. After time that as well reached an unacceptable saturation leading to
some Freemasons to became double agents with the illuminati.

I have came to the conclusion that there are 'some' high power Good Freemasons helping pull this off.

Thinking this way because they seem pretty good on hijacking good things.

This is just thought and not backed up by research because you simply can not trust the research material out there on this topic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
28 July, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wouldn't doubt it if Trump and others are those Good Freemasons you're referring to. Maybe even going as far as saying Trump is a 33rd degree Mason. The Freemasons were infiltrated and Myron Fagan's lecture is a great breakdown of how it happened.

So it wouldn't suprise me at all if there were breakaway groups that didn't want to walk the path of Darkness and chose the Light. Interesting fact about 33rd degree masons...

"33rd degree Masons are sometimes referred to as white hats within the Fraternity because, as we talked about in a previous topic, the color of a Scottish Rite Masons regalia hat communicates different things about that member, such as whether he is a regular member an officer or recipient of some other honor. The color white is reserved for those hats worn only by brothers who have received the 33rd degree. But receiving the 33rd degree is not just an honor."

https://rumble.com/vkv7lc-...

Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it