Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
29 July, 06:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yep....the lack of love in this place tests ones limits...😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 July, 06:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
29 July, 05:53
Amen Sister !

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 July, 05:47
Sounds kinda like ->

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
29 July, 12:06
Damn straight !

Speaking for myself !

It's not that we, most, or some are passive, unwilling, or unmotivated; but rather, we have a quiet and subtle respect for order to do its job and work first.

Also, we're not concerned of what we will do, but will not if push comes to shove -it's the possible unrestricted emotion that we like to avoid if possible.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 July, 09:53
FAFO Keem Dawg! 💙☠️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 July, 09:51
Most definitely true!!! I am the chllist person until you go to far

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 July, 09:50
Yes :)

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 July, 09:39
So True!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 July, 06:49
i'll repost that!

and I'm at mine

nasty 123 @Nasty1
29 July, 06:13
The man that wanted to be left alone.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 July, 11:48
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
YUP

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 July, 06:03
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
yea, at that point, we wont give two shits about whos acting. you accepted the role, there will be consequences. good guys playing bad guy parts, should come clean sooner than later.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
29 July, 01:56
Nice > enabling > doormat
It’s a tough balance sometimes to tactfully stand up for ourselves…

Can’t say I’ve done it right all the time but mindfulness and intention goes a long way. I hope it gets easier to talk frankly with people again someday.

My tip-toes are getting arthritic!🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 July, 01:23
yup!

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 July, 09:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😍

Red Edge @Rededge
29 July, 12:53
True