Not Important @Notimportant
28 July, 09:04
ANYONE DIG OR CODED THIS ???

https://www.americanrhetor...

This is going around again to read while listening to ECW speaking...

however i'm thinking they mispelled a word "wholly" might possibly be "holy"...

after all that's happened, this is so significant! i also like watching the light haired dudes head whip around & cock sideways as Exra says...

"It is fitting that we are again entering an era of great power competition as we gather to affirm the importance of..."

also how awesome ref to 23..."thank you very much"

& lots here πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’Ž

EZRAπŸŒΉπŸ’―

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 July, 09:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
idk about holy being the correct word there,
but ezra did pause weirdly at 'whole' (new kind of strategy)

why did they transcribe it this way? :
h[a]llowed ground

14 post(s) found containing "[a]".
https://qalerts.app/?q=%5B...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 09:39
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
instead if trying to explain...sometimes my brain just all over the placeπŸ‘€
...not sure if connects, or not...

28 July, 09:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
make me realize, think i was at my best
when i was scribbling on legal pads
b/c a lot is visual, which i can't do
on apple pages software

and that lineup still doesn't make sense
if april is 1 bc oct is clearly 8,
so do we put in ophicus (sp, idc) or what,

christmas in july ?
now it's aug 8

think maybe we all just need some kind of vacation

28 July, 10:00
it's so lost in ancient translation πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

28 July, 10:04

ya, and yesterday i saw some vid
that was on this vid in which some brilliant
guy explained how it's NOT a zodiacal sign
but part of some other constellation,
so, no, lisa, you don't have to be a capriCORN now,
no worries..........

28 July, 10:04
*some vid on this feed

ughhhhhh

28 July, 10:06
why wirry about typis? im the queen if typos...

28 July, 10:09

lol i ususally don't
since email became a genre
but i guess i just had to tie a loose end
so there's one less thing when i start losin it, so to speak lol

28 July, 10:20
😐😦loosin it?

28 July, 10:29

space and light.... it'll be ok
my hair is kinky so it's only logical
that i get the kinks once in a while... causality

think this is it.... 2 days ago

https://anonup.com/thread/...

28 July, 10:44
thx & btw- i πŸ‘‚πŸ» πŸ‘ ...⚾️ a lot, some "πŸ“Έ" l8rrrrrrrrrr...some not at allπŸ˜‘πŸ₯‹

28 July, 10:51

i gotta decode a message now ? lol

28 July, 11:00
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!! honest -did not put that in but me likey!!!

28 July, 11:15

lol that's prob the mystery emoji

πŸ₯•

28 July, 11:30
no mystery emoji a camera "click"
the kung fu just showed upπŸ‘πŸ»β˜€οΈ

28 July, 12:05

oh that's weird,
it came out as a camera here

that's what the carrot-e' was for
but i know you got that

takin a breather betw bushwacking the yard

28 July, 01:44
bushwackingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

what is happening? i can't make πŸ’―% of what this flow is...only bits & pieces...well in my head makes some sense, but words fail...scribbles seem to work best πŸ’₯πŸ’Ž

28 July, 04:49

what does this say re: north ?

north = not you; not this ?

is this old norse?

28 July, 05:05
north
norse
northmen
woodsmen

i think u & i are on sane page about who norse really wereβ˜€οΈ

28 July, 05:36

was wondering if by it meaning 'not'
if it was another deflection (like w/ antartica)

in tibetan mythology the far north point was mount meru,
'a golden mountain that stands in the centre of the universe
and is the axis of the world. It is the abode of gods,
and its foothills are the Himalayas'

and 'mer' as we know refers to sea, ocean, water...
ie the 'spaces' betw dimensions and above firmament ?

there are whole (long and poetic) prayers and
mandala offerings re mt meru

28 July, 05:52
mt meru - also reminds me if the armenian twin mountains (not ararat - name change like everything else)

look here not there but the crystal moutain of heart light within the toridal of this plane (t) seems to have been the blueprint for the body ? πŸ‘ˆπŸ»πŸ˜³our blood cells & other components are toridal.
also, the heart used to look different in ancient humans from some research i did...i'd have to go back through notes but earth/heart is a center energy zero point.

don't mind me...i don't know what im saying just typing what comesπŸ‘€πŸ’Ž

28 July, 05:58

lol i get ya
that sounds about right
πŸ˜†

tibetans speak of ararat also
which made me ponder the deity tara
ofc refering to mother earth
(green, white, red taras being most popular)

there is some very cool doctor who does geometrical
and toroidal things w/ the heart.... wonder if i can find his stuff,
it's been about 5yrs or more, great drawings

28 July, 06:06
...all the words we are referring to lead back to mother (changed to matter) uni- verse (sound/verse) which then leads back to sea/water...fluid motion, flow...musings on where, what, when & how the energy frequency & vibration with sound & light make everything in a physical form thru geometry/universal math ...words failπŸ‘ˆπŸ»

physics...
body 3D ...
earth/heart...
the pearl...

LOVEπŸ’™

28 July, 06:16

yes, i love how it all relates
and i love getting lost in it

are your notes organized ?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just wondering,
as mine are not and a 'someday' thing πŸ€—πŸ€“

28 July, 06:18
ummmm ...you saw pics of my notes, does that look organized??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yo. lisa @crownostars
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and ty for sharing them!

but like i feel like i can't even start putting new notes in new book b/c years of prev notes are on little torn scraps of paper

it's a hurdle i must overcome πŸ™ƒ
06:34 PM - Jul 28, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
Kyla Wrenley @KylaWrenley
28 July, 06:41
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact,
soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com