Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
Nik Rambo @NRambo
29 July, 09:41
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
The go fund me for this young man is currently at $13,980!! He's going to have an awesome time in Portugal! 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
29 July, 10:03
In response Nik Rambo to his Publication
Maybe some added assistance for his teammates, etc. Hope it results in a wonderful adventure for all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
28 July, 09:25
Love, love, love. So nice to see good stories. 🥰

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
28 July, 09:21
The elites stole our ability to help each other. They stole our wealth through taxation and inflation until we had nothing left to give into our communities. The elites have decided that they know better how to spend OUR MONEY and the day is coming soon where our wealth is restored and the middlemen in the government cant exploit us and steal from us anymore. We'll be doing much more of this stuff in the future! #GodWins

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
28 July, 09:00
1 Love!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
28 July, 07:57
😭Have faith in humanity, there are more good people than bad.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 07:18
That made me tear up 🥰

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
28 July, 06:19
😂I'm not crying. You are.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 July, 06:11
💕💕💕💕

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
28 July, 05:55
So beautiful!!!! 💖😭💖😭

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 July, 05:45
That is so amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 July, 05:21
Dont know if i m getting old,stuff like this make me cry all the time,❤️angels

Lily B.... @LilyB
28 July, 05:25
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
I bet it has a lot more to do with your love for others than you age. 🤗

Ange Love @LoveM
28 July, 05:18
😍❤️😭Angels😇

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
28 July, 05:01
A thats beautiful i just want give him such a big hug and thank you to the lady and man for sharing their love Amazing tears

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 July, 04:55
Love this❤️❤️❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 July, 04:52
Ok, crying now. This is beautiful.

Terri ... @Terri
28 July, 05:12
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
ditto ..I'm overly abundant with compassion and these stories tell me I am on the right path...not fully there yet but I know I will be ok... my heavenly father keeps a close eye on me ...He always seems to have my back Thank you Jesus for showing us the way ...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
28 July, 04:52
💖 awesome!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 July, 04:51
ADORE!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 July, 04:48
This is real America!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 July, 04:48
I love this...brought tears to my eyes! 😊💖

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
28 July, 04:44
So awesome.😊

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
28 July, 04:45
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
😊Same with me.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 July, 04:41
oh boy, tear jerker alert😇😊😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
great story-need more like this❤️

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
Many Many amazing people out there