Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
29 July, 07:48
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
One other lie that this Grandma became aware of is that the God of the Bible is the Creator of All....NOT!!! As Paul A. Wallis states, "It's a monstrous "God" we've created by mistranslation!! This man is an Anglican Priest who decided to check out the true meanings of words!! He got some help from Mauro Biglino!! Paul's website is The 5th Kind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice Vavra @SuthernGirl
29 July, 04:42
Let’s also add the amount of poison they spray on our food. I did a paper in college and came to the conclusion that your average American consumes a 16 oz can’s worth of Roundup and pesticides every year. I’m afraid to even look into the preservatives they now add. As an experiment my husband put a loaf of regular sandwich bread into our spare frig. Its still there two years later with no mold. That can’t be good for you….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice Vavra @SuthernGirl
29 July, 04:41
Let’s also add the amount of poison they spray on our food. I did a paper in college and came to the conclusion that your average American consumes a 16 oz can’s worth of Roundup and pesticides every year. I’m afraid to even look into the preservatives they now add. As an experiment my husband put a loaf of regular sandwich bread into our spare frig. Its still there two years later with no mold. That can’t be good for you….