WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
02 February, 08:49
πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot tthe messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multitple reliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
My opinion?
Anons that attack people for their beliefs don't deserve to be called "Anons.." Period.
I don't know if JFK Jr. and Carolyn are Kayleigh's parents, but nothing would surprise me any longer.
....and what a truly wonderful world it would be.... ❀️
09:28 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DakotaWheatLady in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
03 February, 11:38
In response Manor Farm to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396