MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 July, 10:06
Open letter to freemasons and illuminati

There is still time to come to the light, expose the evil and be redeemed.

No matter what you participated in, witnessed or condoned, God/Source has a place reserved for you if you courageously step forward and tell the truth to make restitution.

If you are a low-level freemason and do not know the depths of satanism at the top levels, just start making comments or jokes about how much you would be willing to do to be wealthier and more successful. They will start grooming you up.

HEALING BEGINS WITH ATONEMENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 10:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not an expert on this topic but will try to add my thoughts.

I have read that some of our founding fathers were Masons. They were well respected and masters in their trades that helped build America.
At some point they expanded membership to an unacceptable saturation. So the inner circle created the Freemasons. After time that as well reached an unacceptable saturation leading to
some Freemasons to became double agents with the illuminati.

I have came to the conclusion that there are 'some' high power Good Freemasons helping pull this off.

Thinking this way because they seem pretty good on hijacking good things.

This is just thought and not backed up by research because you simply can not trust the research material out there on this topic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Syl Dre @Godschild144
28 July, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who are you? A Vincent Kennedy is not part of the Kennedy Family as far as I can research. Please let us know who you really are.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 July, 10:48
In response Syl Dre to her Publication
There are many Kennedys not part of the bloodliners.
Why does he have to prove himself. He is not asking the same of you.
He has stated many times that he is just an anon like you or I.
That is the part where we are anons-anonymous.
We can be anyone and no one at at the same time.

Syl Dre @Godschild144
28 July, 10:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I am new, so I can ask? Anonymous is hiding, I am not hiding. As long as we hide, we are nothing.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 July, 11:04
I do not want to come across as smarmy or snide...
What I mean by being anonymous, many of us have lost friends and family. We all share a common bond in that we want to share information without it coming back to us in a way that would cause greater division. We are all equal here. We are all like a family.
Does that make sense?

Syl Dre @Godschild144
Yes, I can understand it. Everybody decides, what is the best for him/her. I stay with my name. I am fearless. I am tired of hiding. Thanks for you kind words.
11:10 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Godschild144 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 July, 11:17
after using real name the amount of attacks in real life increased exponentially and it did impact family and friends who did not expose themselves. this is why i use a name related to me but not my strawman name. I dont want harm to come to others due to a connection to me. 😍 sometimes it is not about hiding but protecting others.

Syl Dre @Godschild144
28 July, 11:19
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
😍I can understand it, I was also attacked. And it was very often. So hopefully you and your family are fine. Best wishes