Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
— 900 PEOPLE WENT BEHIND THE SCENE – IT STATES JFK SR. IS DEAD BUT HE'S ALIVE – YOU CAN ONLY BREAK THE CABAL FROM THE INSIDE — SOURCE #QWARRIORSWORLDWIDE
05:44 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
05 August, 09:43
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
A few names missing:
George Floyd
Loretta Fuddy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 August, 09:38
I believe many are correct here. Yoko is still alive aside from the list....shes one of them...not us. Some i just find hard to fathom but ive learned to doubt nothing at first....since we base what we believe by media coverage. Crazier things have happened. I remember when JFK Jr posted that His father JFK had died one day a couple yrs ago....i cried. It was weird...cuz it surprised me to hurt so bad over that...considering i dont know why i just believed the post with no other source to validate. ...but i did. Most of these names did have some mystery behind their death story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
27 July, 06:36
some of these people have definitely passed, like paul waker is definitely not alive. Theres a lady that has an extremely powerful channeling connection with Paul. He wrote several books using her as hid conduit and it is definitely him.

https://youtu.be/BKEmbNbgR...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
27 July, 06:38
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
https://youtu.be/tQL5k6BLl...
Energy of the moment channeling - Paul Walker - Posted a month ago
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lyra Madelynn @WorkAtHome1
27 July, 06:42
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact,
soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
27 July, 06:03
i dont believe they are all alive.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 July, 06:18
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I agree. I don't think we'll ever really know. Some who are alive may want to stay hidden. We shall see maybe.