Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 July, 01:38
🤔
More than 300 deer to be killed at a Wisconsin farm found to have 'zombie deer disease'
After chronic wasting disease was discovered at a Wisconsin deer farm, state agriculture officials ordered the depopulation of the facility's over 300 deer.
CWD is a fatal neurological disease of deer, elk and moose caused by an infectious protein called a prion that affects the animal's brain.
Since being found in Colorado in the 1960s, CWD has been documented in 30 states and several foreign countries.
https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
For all of you who are saying "I don't need to prep, I can hunt and fish" This is why you need to prep. They will kill or infect what we would normally be able to eat during a famine. Remember when they said Deer carry Covid? Trying to scare us?? It was not true of course, but we did have a deer last year that was infected with "wasting disease" and butcher destroyed.
01:44 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 July, 01:48
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Besides we need other foods like fruit and vegetables, root veggies. Even growing our own is threatened by spraying and poor seed stock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 July, 01:46
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Exactly what I was thinking, they are going after us any way they can.