Only people mentioned by zeffwood in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 July, 12:23
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 July, 09:54
Nobody is a nobody! We each are a spark of Light in the darkness. The Light is what the darkness fears the most, because it is what exposes the lies, and [they] can no longer hide. In fact the darkness cannot survive in the presence of Light. Never underestimate how powerful a bunch of little sparks can be. Together we are a wildfire that will not be extinguished! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 July, 09:29

Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 July, 03:21
Thankyou, I am a nobody but I am here sharing and acknowledging others and hopefully giving my thoughts ideas and information about what is happening in Australia.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 July, 02:12
Very uplifting - I shared this on TS also. ROCK on as no one is above another. WWG1WGA !!!!