Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 July, 07:28
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Wonder what this means?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 July, 07:40
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You would also have a handshake between Stargates, and that would be the best, and maybe only, way to transport matter instantaneously across Space, while retaining it's "shape" at the exit, if we had such an option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 July, 12:33
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Is ALICE (one of the) super computers/AI that (used to) run this reality?

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
27 July, 07:17
UM. Did they turn it off?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 July, 06:56
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
They do, the experiments and testing don't last awfully long.

Here is current:

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
27 July, 07:06
...ummm??? what?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 July, 01:43
Funny story from my boyfriend who is a Master Sgt in Army...according to one of his LT...shit gets to crazy you index it 🤣🤣🤣...he just got home from 3 weeks at Bragg...best laugh i have had in weeks...i know this LT...i can see it lol

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 July, 01:31
🍿👀🍿

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 01:15
Me conCERNed?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 July, 11:58
Problem with ALICE.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 July, 09:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First thing I noticed Cowboy

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 July, 11:06
see ya on the other side :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 July, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
88 vibes…

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 July, 08:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anyone else getting these 2 days in a row?