Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
31 August, 07:59
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Druze bloodline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
26 July, 09:32
Check out the 3 Eden books written by Anglican Priest, Paul Anthony Wallis. We have accepted without questioning the Jesus tale handed to us by The Roman Empire. They hijacked the true Jesus Story & made it into a mechanism with which to control the masses....AND...it worked!! 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
25 July, 09:57
I'm dusty on scripture (former catholic) but wasn't he referred to as Rabbi? One cannot be a rabbi without first taking a wife and starting a family. Am I wrong? I am very dusty these days. My belief in Him is perhaps all I have left I'm common with catholics. (walked away at 14 and am now 40 in a month)

25 July, 09:57
I'm dusty on scripture (former catholic) but wasn't he referred to as Rabbi? One cannot be a rabbi without first taking a wife and starting a family. Am I wrong? I am very dusty these days. My belief in Him is perhaps all I have left I'm common with catholics. (walked away at 14 and am now 40 in a month)

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 July, 09:59
Pharonic bloodline.
Read Ralph Ellis for more fun stories.
I'm looking forward tooooo
the rest of the story.

25 July, 09:54

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 July, 09:50
They were married ...They had a son
His name was Daniel
I'm not sure of other children

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 July, 09:48
They were married ...They had a son
I'm not sure of other children

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 July, 07:29
AWESOME POST. I've been Quite Certain that Jesus was Married to Mary Magdeline and that they had Children; After Jesus'Death, Resurrection and Ascension, Mary Magdeline & her Children Traveled to Southern France and Created Communities of People who Lived and Practiced the Teachings of Jesus. They were Known as the Cathars of Southern France who were eventually BURNED AT THE STAKE by the Early Church for "HERESY" (This was, in All Probability a Ritualistic Sacrifice/Offering to Lucifer disguised as Cleansing the 'Body of Christ' of those who Failed to Follow ITS Dogma)
Remnants of the Cathars survived in Royal Bloodlines in France--the Merovingian Royal Bloodlines/Merovingian Kings of France. St Francis of Assisi was mostly likely connected to the Cathar Bloodline as was his consort St Claire who left her Vaulted Position in the Royal Family to Live a Life of Service to the Poor.
This is ALSO Connected to the Emergence of the Troubadours who Traveled & Shared Music & St

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
25 July, 07:15
Think about this:
Jesus was half mortal and half immortal.Je inherited his immortality from Heavenly Father and mortality from Mary. Je was able to die at his command amd be resurrected 3 days later.
Would his children, if He had any, have a fraction of immortality with in them?

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
25 July, 07:22
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
believe the Gospel; immortality guaranteed, but not physical. Only spiritual; the physical body is dissolved at death, regenerated into new spiritual body.