AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 July, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 July, 09:11
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 July, 05:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
oh my gosh😳🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 i think i need to throw up...THIS ALL NEEDS TO BE BLOWN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! SEND THEM STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR TRAFFICKING !!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, makes us sick. Wayfair, Walmart, Amazon, Facebook, twitter all guilty of promoting pedophilia and human trafficking in one way or another. (probably more, that's all I can remember for now)
06:27 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 06:36
In response Every Time to her Publication
EXACTLY!!! I wonder how many know about the tunnels that Walmart has....

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 09:47
I guess that there aren't enough people who know yet and some may know but they choose to ignore or forget what they know. It does make one sick, so sometimes, a person has more than enough to deal with personally without facing the horrible truth about our world. We are only human, after all. That's why we need God and I'm looking forward to when the White Hats are done and then God will finally say enough. (Look at J&J baby diapers)

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 July, 10:22
The people must learn about Satanic symbols, Pedo symbols and Masonic symbols and that Masons are not Godly, but just the opposite! Eight examples but of course, if we showed them all at once, would they believe it? I was thinking, that to raise awareness, use billboards and flyers because the internet seems to be becoming more and more cabal-controlled.