JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
#OUTRAGEOUS !

How many companies around the world are trading YOU via YOUR #socialsecurity number and YOUR #BirthCertificate ?

To find out which globalist companies are trading YOU via your SSN & Birth Certificate:
1. Go to:

https://www.gmeiutility.or...

2. Type in your SSN (with dashes) and you will see the number of companies and people trading under YOUR social security number!

We all had a trust created for us at birth without our knowledge or consent - but this trust has been used by the Deep State Cabal for THEIR benefit and PROFIT.

All of that money plus the money that has accrued from YOUR birth certificate "bond” circulating on the #NYSE is money that is owed to #WeThePeople .

We all have money that will come back to us under #NESARA (USA) or #GESARA (rest of world). I have recently heard that NESARA & GESARA were merged into one entity.

DESTROY & DELETE the #DeepStateCabal .

https://www.gmeiutility.or...
12:37 PM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Suza Suza @Suza2121
25 July, 02:47
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Really? Are you going to go to some site on the internet and put in your social security number?!? Use discernment people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suza Suza @Suza2121
25 July, 03:07
In response Suza Suza to her Publication
... But if you're NOT gonna use discernment, text me your bank account number and crypto wallet password.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 July, 02:42
And yes, NESARA + GESARA = Military GESARA from what I know...

25 July, 02:28
How many people just put in their social security number to a company from the Netherlands?

25 July, 02:21
Business Entity Data (BED) B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation ("DTCC"), owns and operates the Global Market Entity Identifier Utility (GMEI) legal entity identifier (LEI) solution in the federated Global LEI system (GLEIS).

Basisweg 10
1043 AP Amsterdam
Netherlands

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 02:18
🤯 For real?? OH MY OREOS!! Even Michael Sachs has me more than once. LANGLEY? GE? HOLY CRAP! These are BIG names. WT... So MANY! Even Tons of trust! WHAT?? There a lawsuit settlement listed. Can I sandwhich these Co.'s? And the Trust? And the lawsuit settlement??

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 03:00
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Hmmm. BlackRock is listed more than once.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 03:05
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I did my husbands. I'm nothing...he has over 120,000 listed. I wonder if family has anything to do with it. He is a Cole. (USS Cole)

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
25 July, 02:12
So glad our son has no SS #. My husband has been in the know for decades about this strawman stuff.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
25 July, 02:23
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
That's awesome! How do you get around in the beast system without it?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 July, 02:06
I just watched a video yesterday of Juan O Savin.....He made it sound as if there is no Nesara Gesara.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 July, 02:21
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I've read that. Said that we are told what to do and then it's up to us. đź’•

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
25 July, 02:31
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
That is so sad!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 July, 02:01
Doesn't this somehow fall under Identity Theft?