Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:38
Looking forward to contributing to #TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
Really need some advice right now, VK. My husband is looking to purchase a physical therapy clinic. The year end numbers make sense but the money coming in will fluctuate and we will likely have to charge our monthly expenses up to 3-4 months until that money comes in. The physical therapy industry is pretty stable, but just so uncertain with the state of our economy right now. It's really our only chance to have a retirement. Is it a chance we should take at this time?? Is NESARA really happening or just a pipe dream?
06:07 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qgirl151 in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
25 July, 08:21
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Prayers for your process and finding the right decision🙏🙏🙏

I moved my investments to myself and my family and started a new biz last Oct. it's better than putting money in the market imo, but it's each person's unique choice. Best wishes and prayers for success in whatever you choose. Remember to CYA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 10:08
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to you and your business. ❤️

25 July, 06:53
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Could seriously use prayers and thoughts on this from you or other frens. 1.5 m is alot. I don't want to loose our only chance of having a retirement, but I'm afraid the economy is going to get worse before getting better.