Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
25 July, 05:18
In response Red Edge to her Publication
No one is question why a Rothschild is posting those words? Seems a bit of mockingbird to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
24 July, 11:30
Interesting. The exact Storm Tweet is written like this: My fellow Americans is in all caps.
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 July, 11:05

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 July, 10:39
From his lips to God’s ears! 🙏🙏🙏

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 10:06
Mike Rothchild looks to be a counter intelligence operative.
He is sometimes satirical like the Babylon Bee of the NWO.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 July, 06:36
that is NOT the Storm tweet. It’s not EXACT.
interesting though.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 July, 06:05
ever hear a voice that makes you want to pull your ears inside your head ... 👆 him!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 July, 05:52
👀 Seriously???
Is Mike trolling anons because he's studied the comnz? 🤔 black hat or white hat??? wtf?
He blocked me long ago.. Lol.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 05:49
thats my guess 11/22

11:11 portal open
in the middle

red wave

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 July, 05:32
on Truth you flipped your name , i am hoping that means we are about to flip the 🤡show on their heads 🙏🙏stay safe and God speed 💛

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 July, 11:06
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
According to the U.S. Flag Code, flying the American flag shouldn't be flown upside down — with the stars at the bottom — "except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 July, 11:06
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
So so ready for the flip, VK!
They think they got this!

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
24 July, 04:50
If he’s the one the actual tweet is coming from, I’m gonna be fookin pissed

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
24 July, 04:48
😂🤣A storm is UPON HIM 🤣😂

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
24 July, 04:41
@VincentKennedy Is this the correct 55?

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 July, 06:56
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
In my Reality it has already been done. SS from Jan 6. I was permanently removed same day
JohnFKennnedy (3 N's)
The game is a foot.
WWG1WGA

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 July, 07:37
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Does that say 'Rothschild'?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 July, 04:29
So exciting!
I posted about the 55 pages in the Trump vs. Clinton case the other day too!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 July, 04:17
The.name Rothschild.... conversation ender. 😬🤣

Rose Parke @rose4546
24 July, 04:10
nothing to see here move along

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 July, 04:10
He follows Q. Probably knows more drops than some Anons😂

Red Edge @Rededge
24 July, 04:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I bet he does...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 July, 11:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😂And Obama tries to call Kim to stop deals and # has been disconnected😦 The Rocket Man dayz were fun!!

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
24 July, 04:08
cansomeone sew this twits lips together?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 04:02
DS in full panic on twit? lol