Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 10:58
HELLO !!!!! When TRUMP is speaking about the ELECTIONS and POLLS and LOCK BOXes etc..... its all within the same meanings of what they are doing - HASHTAGS that lead to DROP BOX PEDO LINKS- over on WEGO there were videos that were in DROP SPACE????.. What was going on over there?
They drop all these christian videos and worship songs from YOU TUBE - all you have to do is go to the video and buried in the comments (well you see them talking and coding and maybe some witch craft?).
REMEMBER ITS A WITCH HUNT!!!!
Sorry its blurry - but someone called them out for doing WITCH CRAFT and
well it was the #1 WITCH on WEGO who posted the video - so I went to see if I could find anything...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
24 July, 08:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Keep sharing. The people who don't know computer tech, need you Elle... that would be me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
OH GOOD LORD, I AM NOT TEC SAVVY AT ALL.. I JUST figured out HOW TO COPY AND PASTE ...
10:44 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
24 July, 11:14
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
But you "know" what is important to copy and paste. You have a gift that I don't have.