Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
Please pray for my husband today.
We have held our own these past few years but find ourselves about to lose our footing.
I have just recovered from my second bout with covid or exposure to the jabbed whatever it is that kicked my butt for almost a month each time.
My husband is still wiped out from this second episode.
Heart surgery 2 years ago almost lost his leg last year then lost a job he loved to covid mandates now about to lose this one.
We are not giving up.

God has our back, we are protected I believe that with all my heart.
I've never asked for prayers from others before, I felt compelled to this time.
Thank You All in advance!
Love and Light
God Bless
10:07 AM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
28 July, 12:17
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for both of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 July, 12:15
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
26 July, 01:17
Abba Father we thank you for your goodness and faithfulness in our lives. We thank you for refreshing and renewing our hearts. Fill this beautiful patriot and her husband with your Peace and supernatural strength. We claim life over them Lord and ask that you cover them with the full armour of GOD. We ask that you help them to stand firm until they see their harvest of blessings.

Romans 8:14–15 — The New King James Version (NKJV)
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
For it's in JESUS mighty name we pray 🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 July, 12:58
🙏💖

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
25 July, 05:27
Blessed Abba YVHV in heaven, you know all things and can do all things and own the cattle on a thousand hills as it is said, do this for your names sake;

send ministering, comforting angels and your good spirits of all kind (Hebrews 1 calls his angels spirits), touch the husband and restore him better than ever with a speed that testifies to you and your your great unrivaled power and authority, and restore the mans wife, for she is the helper and is bone of his bone. Open the storehouses in heaven and bless these 2 and their family, friends and neighbors through them as they testify to your wonderful movement we now have requested, in full faith.

We ask these things in agreement in this way because we believe that we are your children, your people, and are heirs to your throne and all through your grace, mercy love and son, Jesus Christ, our redeemer, our love, healer, rock, supplier, sustainer, way maker & our brother. So let this be the time and make it so.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 July, 05:19
🙏😤🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 July, 05:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 July, 05:10
Prayers for your husband and your whole family 🙏🙏🙏 Stand Firm 🔥🔥🔥

Gray 359 @Gray359
25 July, 10:03
🙏🙏🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 July, 08:53
You all are AMAZING.
I just went through all the responses to my prayer request.
Just WoW.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
Speechless and filled with appreciation and LOVE for every single one of you!
We have been truly blessed and filled with the Holy Spirit.
I Love You All
Thank You!❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 July, 05:43
🙏 ❤️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 July, 03:53
Prayers go out to you and your family. Get some ivermectin and Doxycycline. it will knock it out.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 July, 02:47
🙏 praying that things turn around for you soon and that you feel the love of GOD through relief from your worries. AMEN.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 July, 02:28

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
25 July, 02:18
Prayers up!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
25 July, 02:08
🙏🙏🙏

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 July, 01:26
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 July, 11:55
Sending prayer’s 🙏 . God Bless !

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
24 July, 11:35
Praying for you and your husband!! I pray your health is restored and your lives are fulfilled!! Love and light from California!!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 July, 11:34
Thank you for vocalizing. This is a job search for companies looking for people that are not vaqqed. https://www.redballoon.wor...
Hang in there. Prayers and love to you all!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 July, 11:27
Heavenly Father please lift up our frens here that have suffered so much already. Lord give them the financial and health footing they need to weather this coming storm to cleanse this country of the dark angel that has cover us for so long. You know their hearts, Father and you know ours in trying to lift them up. We pray tonight for all that are suffering and in harms way Divine Father that you may send your Angels of protection and grace no matter what satan and his demons bring. In your Son's precious name we ask these things. Amen

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 July, 11:23
Yes ma'am...🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡God Bless u both!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
24 July, 11:04
Lifting up prayers!!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 July, 10:52
🙏🏼

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 July, 10:44
Prayers sent to tou from across the miles.
🙏🙏🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 July, 10:43
🙏 Sending warm thoughts and prayers

Stone Gardener @sunsue
24 July, 09:31
🙏💯

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
24 July, 09:21
praying for you

praying for you

praying for you