Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
General Patton was having an affair with Jean Gordon, a Red Cross nurse, and also his niece by marriage, in Europe. Patton's wife, Beatrice, was furious. The DS was furious at Patton for saying that "we destroyed the wrong enemy". Patton died 12/21/1945. Probably targeted. Jean Gordon traveled back home to America where she gave birth to DJT on 12/7/1945. She then visited a friend in NY where JG allegedly killed herself by turning on the gas. She was found 1/8/1946. According to Negative 48, DJT was adopted when he was 189 days old. That would be June 14, 1946 (the US Army's birthday, BTW). When DJT was a teen, his real estate father sent him to a military academy. Wonder why? My theory is that is where he found out about his true identity. BTW, DJT grew up about a mile from where Jean Gordon, his alleged biological mother died.
02:29 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by vrajavala in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 July, 06:48
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
He is a Trump! Looks like His Uncle John as well.

This kind of cra cra causes bad Vibes!

Let’s stay in Truth and Light! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
23 July, 06:25
maybe hes a patton reincarnate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 July, 06:21
oh yeah how did he get a brother.

tell Protzman to stick it where the sun dont shine

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 July, 05:22
I've heard the Patton connection before but nothing about impregnating his niece. where did that info come from? Donald does resemble Patton in my opinion.

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
23 July, 05:16
Oh stop this fuckin' shit!!!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
23 July, 02:51
Not buying this.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 July, 06:24
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Me either!