Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 12:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
When I was in HS I found that after I ran my races or played out a soccer match in my head everything just fell into place during live action. Muscle memory or something spiritually unifying so would be wise for each to seek that memory once more as we reassemble to do this, always with God.

https://youtu.be/7ga5wTxF6...
We Are Messengers - Everything Comes Alive (Official Video) - YouTube

Led by Irish singer/guitarist/songwriter Darren Mulligan, We Are Messengers make Christian music with a bright, adult alternative sound. They hit the Christi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 July, 12:41
Totally Works! I use to do this with Skating & Diving.

I tried this with my sons Basketball team at halftime when they kept missing Free Throws, it totally helped the Second Half!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 July, 12:38
. 🙌🏻

I’m no one @Iam4truth
23 July, 10:58
this is so true!