Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*"The greater good" was used to justify genocides.
08:56 AM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
23 July, 10:11
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
πŸ”₯ Hell has no fury like the protectiveness of a loved one who is on fire! πŸ”₯ I probably would have been arrested for disturbing the peace. My girlfriends prayed, and a door open fir them so that their parents were not alone. πŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΏπŸ”₯ Prayer is a warfare most have not learned to apply. Every day is a new opportunity to learn how to pray more accurately for love to win! πŸ’•πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 10:11
πŸ”₯ Hell has no fury like the protectiveness of a loved one who is on fire! πŸ”₯ I probably would have been arrested for disturbing the peace. My girlfriends prayed, and a door open fir them so that their parents were not alone. πŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΏπŸ”₯ Prayer is a warfare most have not learned to apply. Every day is a new opportunity to learn how to pray more accurately for love to win! πŸ’•πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 July, 10:01
Some of us did say no and were met with "there's the door".
It sounds so good in theory...
I spent the last day I would ever spend with my sister
conversing through a dirty screen 😒

23 July, 11:06
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I’m so sorry for your loss, for the pain.
I’m sorry there was no one there wiklinh to fight for you and your sister. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 July, 09:00
Exactly! 100% Agree!