Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Kate Fortner @DiggerKate
03 February, 09:57
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
this is bogus. thecWest wing connects to the white house via that flat building. Where is the second story to the white house in your Castle Rock map? the White house has half moon windows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 February, 09:29
Also right now...Castle Rock is under serious reconstruction...so would have had to have been taped much earlier if done at CastleRock. A guy named Frank Luntz has a room in his home thats exactly like whitehouse. Go to youtube to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
03 February, 11:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes, I have seen it.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 February, 09:27
You need to pull up google maps of the whtie house. there is a drive behind it.

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
03 February, 08:13
What pleasure they must have to lie and lie to their public!?

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
03 February, 08:04
this is my take on it, https://youtu.be/1VgHQAivP...

Deb McDonnell @Deb
03 February, 08:02
I asked Tore Says about Castle Rock just two days back. WAS owned by Rob Reiner, to Amazon? Either way, they do not play on our side of the fence. SO, Thinking that this property has been confiscated under TVPA act. Remember, "we are watching a movie" and the ending has already happened, just playing it out slow for the non seers

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
03 February, 08:04
In response Deb McDonnell to his Publication
Yes, I've watched several reporting the same thing. And there is more than one studio with a Whitehouse set up.