Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 July, 03:03
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Hemp does not get you high
🌱💚 HEMP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
22 July, 02:02
Victory Garden❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 July, 02:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Lovely what beautiful medicine ;)
We hope to buy a place so we can grow all kinds of holistic plants.
We are going to grow popcorn too hee hee.

22 July, 02:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This was 2016 during the solar eclipse.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
22 July, 01:46
petro killed Tesla....damn
bud weiser is was the biggest lobby Against weed - no bud w/ your bud eh?

22 July, 01:55
In response Surly Rabitt to her Publication
That's a good one bud n bud I never ;)
I even went to see if Bud weiser is making cannabis beer yet and doesn't look like it. Cheers and have a fabulous day~

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 July, 01:21
a little History - good read

Thanks for inviting curiosity to the table.
https://www.cnbs.org/canna...

22 July, 01:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
My pleasure. We need to lose the fear and find the cure.
I even think alcohol could be brewed to be medicinal.