NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
22 July, 05:18
🚨New SCAM Alert🚨
Here's how it goes: got a call, the caller ID was my bank. The guy says he's from the fraud dept, calling about my debit card ending in ----(the 4 correct numbers), and asks if i'd been traveling, reports 2 suspicious charges that happened at out-of-state stores (Lowe's and Walmart). I said nope, wasn't me. He says they'll send me a new card. He knows my address. He knows all my phone numbers. He sends a verification code to my cell and asks me to read it to him. THEN HE ASKS FOR MY PIN NUMBER, so he can deactivate it. That's where I said "no." But he has an answer for my suspicions: he says look at the number I'm calling from, it matches the number on the back of your card. It does! But still, then I said let me call you back and he hung up! I reported this to my bank's fraud dept, who said WE WOULD NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PIN NUMBER. (And immediately cancelled my card.) They also said this is the new scam, they're hearing about it a lot. Tell everyone!
I knew also r

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 December, 04:26
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
ThanQ!!! i had similar happen to me with my bank acct right before going on vacation!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 July, 08:46
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
thanks!