SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 July, 01:10
⬇️
"I think it's going to be pretty exciting. I think it's going to be an iconic return. ... It's 'the return,' something that's very important, something dear to our hearts, JFK Jr. ... Stay alert on that.

➡️We interview Gene Ho tomorrow [July 19], on the release of 'George' and we'll see how it goes from there. But he [Gene] is an amazing patriot. He's one of us. He's aligned with us. He's aligned with justice. He's aligned with the Constitution."
--Scott McKay, the Patriot Streetfighter
01:06:05

https://rumble.com/v1crt4h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Um......what do you all make of the pencil tip looking like a pyramid and the shiny golden ball Trump is placing on top of it?

It means something. Is this suggesting he has taken control of the illuminatis top power source?

( Referencing New George Mag Cover 2nd Image)
03:48 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
21 July, 06:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
No, that's not what it is... ;) That image is a lantern -- like Paul Revere ("one if by land, two if by sea"). POTUS is dressed in colonial garb and holding up a lantern, what was used in the 18th century, the time of 1776, "revolution."
https://poets.org/poem/pau...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 July, 06:42
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Yes, someone pointed that out. Everything to me is a part of the multilayered multiverse.

I also see a hidden symbol for Trump removing the power source of the Illuminati.

I'm the one that referenced the origins of Kundalini Yoga going back to a warrior tribe in Afghanistan that protected people from evil regimes, when you said John use to practice it, just for stretching. I am sure that is the reason. Energy threads tie things to things, to things,- it's all connected and reveals itself through time, the aethers, form, and geometry. I see things.

Seeing a hidden symbol for Trump removing the head of the power source of the Illuminati is good, is it not?