TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
Are we still winning!? Masks are still being enforced, families are arguing about MSM or Q, we pretend with a fake President, healthcare is a joke, schools are a mess, churches and restaurants are closed, people are still without jobs and $$, court system is a sham, NFL and MSM aren't dead yet, people that are guilty of hurting children walk free, antifa and BLM are still a thing, the world seems dystopian....How are we visuslly, undoubtedly winning against cabal!?πŸ˜”
06:33 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply
God_and Country @GunsForGod
03 February, 06:50
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
have patience and watch the show, they give us hope and confuse the enemy with all the false deadlines. But it WILL come, just hang on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
03 February, 07:08
In response God_and Country to his Publication
There is nothing else to do but hang on to hope. I believe, but life was hard enough. Its so hard now. With or without people we have to move along. We don't have detail. Others havd detail. We are living in utter chaos. Sensorship, and information darkness. WE KNOW...but knowing isn't enough without solving or justice! It's time to PUSH! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
03 February, 06:37
HCQ could end it all and the world uses it but we cant get it over the counter!?

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
03 February, 06:34
I find myself asking these same questions. 😒