Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 July, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let's be perfectly CLEAR!
DO NOT MISTAKEN KINDNESS AND COMPASSION FOR WEAKNESS!

Those quite ones in the corner are the ones that have a consistent RED LINE & once you cross it...
well let Nana remind you of the memory I had of the giant Avenging Angel beside the hand of God wielding a sword that caused city killing sized storms.

Angels are real!

Just because you can't see that astral plane yet doesn't mean it is not there!
11:31 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 02:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Until the last couple of years Nana has been blonde.
My hair as a child was not just blonde it was quite literally paper white almost.

Make no mistake, Nana has used this many times playing poker.

Please allow me to play with you "guys" and maybe you can teach me how to play poker better?😉

It is almost an automatic response:

#1 - They associate Blonde with not so bright quite as a natural "man" response. We have all been programmed to.
#2 - They are more than anxious to take advantage of what they many times believe to be "a woman that naturally could not play the game as well as a man" very willing to take my money as the only woman at the table.

Footnote: Sorry guys, but it seems to just be a genetic inherited "male" thought process response in a high % of men.😉

As it usually turns out:
Wow how can that any one dumb blonde be so damn lucky and Nana rarely looses money at the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
20 July, 01:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This has happened my entire life
People mistake my kindness for stupidity!
I say, Go ahead and underestimate my intelligence!
Can't wait!
Blond hair,
don't care!!
🤣💃💃