Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Theres nothing more addictive than shooting lightning. Once, you get a taste of it and catch a really great strike, the chase never ends. This was my first good strike in Austin, Texas. Most proud moment Ive had in years. =)
05:42 PM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 12:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Nana loves to watch lightening storms.

My Mom had to drag me into the house everytime there was a storm growing up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 July, 12:30
wow 🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 July, 02:22
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
you know i Love it right before a storm⚡️like the Vibes go way Up and its crazy amazing

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 July, 12:15
That is awesome Lauren. Chasing lightening 😀

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
19 July, 11:48
Great shot Patriot 👊🏻

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 July, 10:18

19 July, 10:23
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
WOW! Nice shot!

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
19 July, 09:15
What an amazing picture. Wow!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 July, 08:51
😱

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 July, 07:27
Amazing Sis!

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 July, 06:47
stunning 💛

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
19 July, 06:43
Great Capture...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 July, 06:32
Gematria : shooting lightning

Three Three Three / The Storm Is Coming / Believe In The Future / The Eye Of The Storm / Its Time To Wake Up / The Swamp Runs Deep / One Hundred Thirteen (113) / Energy From Source / Wish You Were Here / True Love Forever / See You In November

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

19 July, 06:44
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
oh wow!
=D

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 July, 06:22
Spectacular 💕...
I actually downloaded an app for my iphone that works well in capturing lightning

Paloma Raina @PalomaRaina
19 July, 06:28
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Make money by creating an easy and quick strategy to work part time and get extra 30k or more on the internet. I earned 30,485 in my overtime in the previous month and am extremely happy with this work now. You can try this now by:-

Following this information:- http://Www.BizPay1.com

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
19 July, 06:09
I grew up in south central colorado, the storms there were amazing!!! I actually was shocked by a bolt of lightning when I was 7 watching a storm with my sisters. It hit the train tracks about 60yrds away from my house and followed a water line to the house and my elbows were on the metal window frame watching the storm. I did a back flip off the couch and my elbows were severely burned. Power went out and all, my sisters and mom freaked out, called my dad to come home and he’s like he’s fine and proceeded to go back to work. Ah the 80’s what a great time to be alive 😂🤣

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 July, 06:07
huh looks like a side profile of someone. reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock.... thats bitchen my fren

arba happihr @arba
19 July, 05:58
Wow!
How cool!
Thank you for sharing with us.
Frame this one

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 July, 05:47
WOW!! That is amazing!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 July, 05:47
WOW!! That is amazing!!

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
19 July, 05:44
THAT IS AWESOME !
I need to invest in a camera !

19 July, 05:45
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
Once U get a taste of shooting storms, U CANT STOP!

I promise! Most addictive hobby in the world!
=D

19 July, 05:43
*typo no comma after Once