Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
Dr. Birx credits herself as the person who convinced President Trump to adopt the “15 days to slow the spread” policy — which she admits was a ruse to buy time to make lockdowns more permanent.
Dr. Birx also admits to “hiding” data in the weekly reports to state health officials in order to encourage her “lockdowns and masking and mass testing” regime.
https://emeralddb3.substac...
10:49 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by freefallinragincagin in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 July, 10:37
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
Someone needs to tell her that we didn't need her to write a book about what she did. We knew what she was doing, how she was lying to all of us. We know the real numbers. We know what was really going on.

I for one will NOT spend one dime on her. She is trying to confess her sins before she's removed from this Earth. What she did to people was wrong and she will answer for what she's done. Maybe she'll RIP better with a clean conscience.

Time to get rid of dead weight. She will never be able to walk out in public again now that everyone else knows. She's been found guilty in the court of PUBLIC OPINION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
19 July, 09:34
remember in 2020 people were calling Dr Birx a reptilian? i do. Look at her teeth. i wonder what hides under that scarf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
19 July, 09:34
remember in 2020 people were calling Dr Birx a reptilian? i do. Look at her teeth. i wonder what hides under that scarf

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 July, 02:37
She has always been a killer.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
19 July, 12:09
If this is true shouldn’t she be in jail immediately?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 July, 11:47
She admitted to misrepresentation of Facts to achieve her desired outcome.

Does She Care about the economic hardship created by lockdowns?

This movie is a Horror/ Snuff flick

Time to Unplug the liars & reveal the arrests….

Hard to comprehend a Unification of “we the people” amidst ongoing wall to wall lies by MSM Big tech etc

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 July, 11:42
Wow, she put pen to paper…sounds like a confession.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 July, 11:23
Pure evil and criminal action. Again the fraud was against "we the people" and we should use her own admissions to force the DOJ to take the case.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 July, 11:21
All if this is great but the MSM is not ans never will cover this. Just like so many things we know. Until MSM is gone nothing matters

Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
19 July, 11:24
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
We do not need the MSM and the word is out because we keep it flowing. MSM NO LONGER IN CONTROLL OF THE MAJORITY.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 July, 11:03
WHY IS SHE THROWING HERSELF UNDER THE BUS????
HMMM

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
19 July, 11:27
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I believe she was arrested a long time ago and now she is playing the role that the white hats want her to play. It is all brilliant to watch!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 July, 02:01
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I was wondering the same thing. Why would she do this voluntarily? And, why now? There's definitely more to this story