SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 July, 01:10
⬇️
"I think it's going to be pretty exciting. I think it's going to be an iconic return. ... It's 'the return,' something that's very important, something dear to our hearts, JFK Jr. ... Stay alert on that.

➑️We interview Gene Ho tomorrow [July 19], on the release of 'George' and we'll see how it goes from there. But he [Gene] is an amazing patriot. He's one of us. He's aligned with us. He's aligned with justice. He's aligned with the Constitution."
--Scott McKay, the Patriot Streetfighter
01:06:05

https://rumble.com/v1crt4h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
mckay tribute is dope πŸ˜ŽβœŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
01:14 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TimA in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 July, 01:53
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 July, 01:59
i picked that mag up that there back then on spring break hs πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜… broadway getting sauced with πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ is beautiful music

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 July, 02:00
time change πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ then no change