John Atkison @Duende
15 July, 01:46
From Morpheus MAGA (Gab)...

PureBloods Stood Their Ground The Entire Time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
17 July, 04:31
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I don't think I will ever take another vaccine as long as I live. I wish they would stop vaxxing babies until they get their crap together on what causes autism, etc. They are innocent and should not be harmed in any way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 09:02
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I am unvaccinated and untested. Having seen the horror show that is the Covid-19 vaccine...

I shall not take any vaccine as long as I live.

Edward Dowd, a former BlackRock executive, said as much at the end of this roundtable discussion with members of the Children's Health Defense organization. If you have not watched this video, do so when you have a chance.

https://rumble.com/v1ar9nc...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I have not had medicine or doctor since 1987. No shot or vaccine since 2nd grade. My immunity is perfect. I could lick a petri dish of smallpox and have no issue. I have not been sick since 1987. I heal broken bones and torn muscles with frequency. I have not had insurance either. I would not go to hospital even if hit by a bus.
09:14 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it