17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
if my understanding is correct, POTUS 45 cancelled his last 2 appearances / rallies.

Greensboro, NC last week, and his Rally in Arizona this week.

makes it feel like we’re preparing for some kind of escalation / POTUS needs to be protected while maintaining optics.
12:40 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Ali Beth @Albeth7
17 July, 03:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
i have vacation scheduled for next week, so im guessing all hell breaks loose next week🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 July, 01:46
Judging by the number of at least four loud military-sounding aircraft over our small town today - we hardly ever get them or hear them - things do seem to be escalating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 July, 12:51
The supposed "death" of Ivana might be the trigger to start mass arrests. Something about her death doesn't add up

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 July, 12:47
I thought he was in Alaska last week. I may be worng, the weeks are getting away from at this point.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 July, 12:49
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
yeah i believe he was in alaska, and then cancelled an wvent in NC because he ‘had to testify in NY’. then cancelled arizona this week for Ivana’s death