LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Share Time: Saw this movie again,after many yrs since it's been released. It was rel on 11/11/16 (Q-movie). When I saw this clip, it made me cry,bc it brought back the time in early '18 when my team told me RAPTURE is occurring soon & was in fear of many lives/family will bel lost. So I had to ask what can I do, bc they were telling me to get on my mission, but didn't know how or what gift (aka weapon) can I activate to provide that help. I was crying so much on my way back home fr a hike, then they showed me a huge flash of white energy was vibrating out of me. This light energy is what they told me that will help save more lives if I just quit my job to jump into my TRUE 5D pwr/mission. But still in fear/doubt of my future,well-being 4 family,no job/no $ etc to sustain my 3D needs (house/food etc)for them. Finally, on 7/3/18, made the decision to end my 3D job, 4 3mos of daily dwnloads/activation of my DNA blueprint, prep 4 Pentecost. REST was history. 🙏https://youtu.be/LwPpwLy4U...
ARRIVAL - Weapon Opens Time - YouTube

One of the best sci-fi movies ever, with one of the more underrated twists.

10:53 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it