Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
17 July, 02:58
VK on TS. 2:33am est. :46 second video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 July, 03:21
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
can you please share the video for those who are not on TS 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 July, 08:39
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
anyone have xrp? wheres the best site to purchase from? i really know nothing about digital currency

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 July, 08:58
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I am in Australia so I use an Aussie exchange. I believe in the US you can buy XRP using Kucoin or Uphold.
Once you buy it, you really need to transfer them to a hard wallet, get it off the exchange, its not safe to leave it there.
Hard wallet such as Ledger Nano S or X

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 July, 04:13
thank you

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 July, 04:00
He's actually down to 1.109M

911 👀

#EverythingHasMeaning