Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 July, 08:13
Interesting. The Suicide Hotline is changing the telephone number on 7/16, same day as JFK Jr’s birthday. Coincidence?

Drop 1933:
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:39
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
John 5:5-9 Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 July, 11:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jesus never scolded anyone but the Pharisees and it was about their legalism. They could not get over Jesus healing this man on the Sabbath. They persecuted Him for it. The Pharisees could not see the forest for the trees! They missed the mark while trying too hard to keep the old law.
Jesus left us with the Holy Spirit. We receive God’s power through the Holy Spirit. God gives us the ability, strength, and authority that are far beyond anything we can dream or imagine! We just have to learn how as we worship, pray and study God’s word. He gives us knowledge, wisdom, gifts, protection, blessings and favor when we pray and have a personal relationship with Him. Ephesians 1:19–20 says that nothing compares to His great power for us who believe. This power God gives believers is the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and seated Him in heavenly places. Disclaimer: *Not even close to being a certified preacher! Just forgiven. 🕊😊

Miss. Messina @Messina
Have personally witnessed many many miracles , more than I can count throughout the years , as have my friends & family, there is power in the name “Jesus” have seen lives transformed - I have personally been transformed by His LOVE- to me Jesus is an endless conversation - eternally greatful the day He interdouced Himself to me . 🙏❤️
12:07 AM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 July, 12:56
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Amen! 🕊