arba happihr @arba
16 July, 07:35
Is tomorrow the July 17
the new July 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 07:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
oh wow...this just hit me!

7/17/2022 > 7/17/6 but write it like most of the world outside of the US...

17/7/6 > 1776

+ VK Changed his banner to the black swan at 7:17am !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Now if something happens would we be playing a part in the manifestation of that happening?

Me think so.

side note: 7 21
08:07 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rose Parke @rose4546
17 July, 06:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK can uou please give more insight into 7.21?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 07:44
i took this pucture in 2017 in my marina because boats burned ti a crisp are cool .

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 July, 07:14
Another side to - the tide has turned?
[Their] narrative manifested through us.
Kicked out of a collective thoughts - we now manifest directly. Awesome.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 July, 04:01
100%....to be blunt..game over

17 July, 04:01
100%....to be blunt..game over

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:34
We have been manifesting this almost every night for over 2 yrs now Nana thinks.
I really suck at keeping up with "Time"!

https://www.canva.com/desi...

17 July, 04:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
oh me to(o) nana...

16 July, 11:28
Now that so many ppl on the planet have realized we can manifest ol satan must be fookn panic strickened!
We are gonna right our ship then we are coming for the antichrist!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 July, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
shoulder to shoulder border to border we stand United Worldwide...They are done and they know it🇨🇦

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 July, 10:24
All of our feeds would prove that we shifted the energy big time, including back on Twitter!

Pink Totter @Totter
16 July, 10:10
That's my birthday... can we make it a really good one?!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 July, 10:04
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!🍰💗🙏💥

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 July, 10:24
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Happy Birthday Pink Totter!!! Heve a great one! U rock!!!👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 July, 09:11
And wouldn’t that be something?! 👍❤️🫶🏻

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 July, 09:09
7 21 The Rebirth Rebuilding Resurrection of the "Temple". It's Going to Be Biblical!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 July, 08:29
I’m just gonna just keep waking up. Whatever happens- happens. Stellar summer so far.

Christy Luster @christyluster
16 July, 08:27
Oh! A birthday present for me.....2 days ahead! :)

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 July, 08:28
8:07 / 20:07 ts > 27 JFK 🇺🇲🦅

7.21.99 > bodies "allegedly" recovered

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 July, 08:32
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Also...

8:07 ts > 87 > 78

78 = Kennedy 🇺🇲🦅

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 July, 10:22
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Those were rescue dummies....very fake msm B.S. Media driven lie like everything else!🙄 John is my V.P.!!!🤗

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 July, 08:25
I took part in a group meditation to get rid of guidestones less than a month before it happened. There were 1700+ around the world taking part

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 July, 08:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank younfor bringing them down!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 July, 08:25
11:11🙌

Rimlin @Rimlin
16 July, 08:22
I just had the most intense meditation of my life was trying to raise the vibration in my area, felt like passed family members were sat in front of me

16 July, 11:23
In response Rimlin to his Publication
Wow that is wonderful hun! Nana suggests that once someone starts connecting, dreaming, visions, etc... you get a journal and write them down.
Also advice was given to me early on to be more observant when I was in the vision or remote view.
For instance, look down at your feet, clothing see what you are wearing when you have the experience and that sometimes tells you better where you are and whether it is now, future, or past.

Also pay attention to surrounding as many times I would just get snippets of an experience and it helped to try to figure out better my surroundings while in it.

World Wide @worldwide
17 July, 12:56
In response Rimlin to his Publication
In a dream this morning — interacted with a human-like being which I understood to be one of many working as a group to alter human affairs.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 July, 08:30
7/17 feels like good vibes. Let's see what happens.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 08:16

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
16 July, 08:16
Thank you VK, Kim Runner, P.J. 777, Cowboy w2b, Doq Holliday, Martin Geddes and many more... You guys are the greatest.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 08:19
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
and YOU, Robby Ball. 😎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 July, 08:36
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Without doubt!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 08:12
Collective Vibes!

...so + 4