17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
hey, @vincentkennedy , have you ever explained why you help us? i know you’re (twit) for a reason and to catch the right vibes, and in the meantime, we all can have some fun together, but why do you help us? heads up about events, heads up about financial things to come, heads up about tech and the nature of being and the world. it’s beyond words how generous it is.

regardless of your reason, thank you :)
WRWY
12:26 PM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
17 July, 10:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
🤣☕🌄 still hilarious!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 July, 05:01
good questions!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 03:34
wishing for the long haul💙the sharing, learning, caring, ppl are good here, nobody wants you to go, will the pieces ever connect

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 03:13
am so grateful, been slow with bits and pieces, am a fookin pain, but so glad to be here, to cover you warriors, no names needed. God knows everyone of you💙

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 July, 12:00
#GodWins . #TruthToLight

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.
He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.
He will tell you about the future. "
~ John 16:13

Thank you, Vincent.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:52
😇VK is our Angel

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:52
Did you walk back thr time to fix the past as Juan says?

We have to go back to 1776 to fix the future.
Future proves past!
Past fixes future!

Paul Bruton @DrB
16 July, 11:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, I like that🙏💕

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 July, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its a huge spiritual principle. going back to how it all started. happened in my own life 2008. still happening today …

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
16 July, 11:43
TY from the bottom of our hearts!!! VK
#FamilyIsEverything

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
16 July, 11:00
Much Love To You VK!!! Thanks For All That You Have Givin Of Your Self To The World. The Human Race will forever be indebted to you for Your Being of Service. I Know That You Have taught me a lot about myself. Thank you for all that you have taught us in particular, about becoming closer to Jesus and helping us, to continue to raise our vibrational frequency in being of service to others, & inviting us to walk with you, through this most historic time in worlds history. it has been an honor to assist you in your cause. God Bless You!!! Thanks For Being There For Us All!!! Hats off to you Sir!!! We Have Been So Blessed to Have Been apart of Your Mission. & Seeing Your vision Come into fruition

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 10:40
💖💖💖

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 July, 08:30
Thanking God daily for truth tellers.

Thank you VK. Truly grateful for your presence, wisdom, truth, knowledge, guidance and vibes.

Thank you to other ANONs as well for insights, decodes, encouragement and light.

Without this AU site, sanity would have been lost.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 July, 05:03
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 July, 08:12
❤️❤️❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 July, 08:04
VK has gently led us, made us laugh, made us think, made us more aware of our own abilities and our vulnerabilities. We missed him when he was gone and celebrated when he came back again. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we will miss him terribly when his account dissappears again for good in 2023. At the same time, when that happens it will be because his mission will have been accomplished. We win. God wins. Dark to light. Thank you for your service VK.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 July, 10:19
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
If you've synced enough, will you need to type or maybe you'll just know

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 July, 07:42
Great Post!

We are incredibly blessed and grateful for you VK and the VIBES you instigate! Your info, encouragement, “heads up” posts and your one liners.... Are irreplaceable! i.e. DooDoo vibes! 🤣😂

I love ALL of you ANON Fam!! 🥰🙏🇺🇸❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 July, 07:40
WWG1WGAWW... ThanQ VK💞

TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 July, 07:25
you're welcome 🇺🇸

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 06:39

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
16 July, 06:24
Very grateful! Thank you!!!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 06:21
Because you my people. Collectively we make change possible.
Collectively we learn. The thanks belongs to all of you.
Thank You Patriots.

amy lilley @amylilley
18 July, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It cannot be overstated the gratitude and honor of being here, thank you VK and fellow Patriots for all your support🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎 #wwg1wga

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 July, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you VK for all your help. I do not know how you do it as you seem to be up 24/7. Your sacrifices have made a difference to many lives including mine. Your posts speak your love for humanity.❤️

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 July, 03:35
Thank you from just a Nobody all of this has helped me to grow closer to God and understand some of the choices i have made in my life good and bad. What fantastic journey this is. God Bless all the people on this journey.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 02:42
WWG1WGA is not just a catch phrase.

❤ ya VK. ❤️ you all!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 July, 02:34
Yes,THANK YOU VK

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 July, 02:34
Well said, 17. ❤️ I have wondered these same things myself
And thank you, VK, for educating us about reality, raising vibes, and keeping the ‘merry little band of misfits’ together ❤️✨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 July, 02:28
Thank you VK 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
16 July, 02:18
Yes. Thank you!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 July, 02:05
Thank you 🙏🙏💛

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 July, 01:59
yes 😍 thank you 😊

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 July, 01:52
❤️ Everything is connected to Everything. Thank you VK for lifting us higher. WWG1WGA

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 02:42
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
yes. this.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts