Ginnifer McAfee @Ginmac51
Part 2 FBI ANON
N.B.: Take or leave this information. It’s up to you. People tend to dismiss it because they are decent souls who find it too incredible. However, this is what one of the 4chan members says (two-thirds of the way through the thread):

A lot of stuff has been correct, some stuff is wrong. Just look up the first two threads and you’ll see what I mean. I’d say about a 10% incorrect rate. Since he admits he mixes in deliberately wrong [stuff] and also fully admits he of course doesn’t know everything and is giving some things educated guesses, this doesn’t necessarily disprove him. If he’s a roleplay[er], he’s a good one, and he’s pointed diggers in some useful directions.
I have again divided the information into topics. I have also taken out the salty language, corrected spelling and added explanatory notes where necessary. Emphases mine below.

Angry FBI agents
senior Intel guys are furious with Comey and DOJ. Grunts at bottom are confused and dont know enough.
09:21 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ginmac51 in this post can reply
Ginnifer McAfee @Ginmac51
16 July, 09:22
In response Ginnifer McAfee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396