Ginnifer McAfee @Ginmac51
16 July, 09:16
Part 1
FBI Anon introduction

I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.

Why FBI Anon went to 4chan in July

Sent home, awaiting word about the [chaos] Lynch just caused.

Chances of Hillary Clinton being indicted or brought to justice

There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.

There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.

She had SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ginmac51 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ginnifer McAfee, click on at the bottom under it