Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
15 July, 05:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
put it in yogart..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 July, 05:14
DO IT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
15 July, 05:12
didn't realize mine was apple-flavoured
as well, it was sooo bitter, but actually
about the 2nd or 3rd hypodermic thing,
it was palatable, and began to notice 'apple'

hope you neighhh-ver get sick again!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 July, 05:24
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
How did you figure out dosing? i ended up doing a lot of math and still wasn't sure...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 July, 05:08
longhurstfarms.com in Wyoming has topical liquid ivermectin - FYI. Glad you got it!!! Be safe…… 🙏 💕

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
15 July, 04:59
you can get pills from pushhealth.com

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 July, 05:09
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Oh good! I got the apple flavored stuff too and let me tell you...it does not taste like apples!