Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 September, 03:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Video length 2:56 > 11:11
Timber!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
11 September, 09:15
Seeing this the first time back when it came out in 2020 was a real turning point for me. I felt a full body conformation, I danced, cried, and listened repeated times. Ezra has a strong singing voice. A truly great moment I am forever grateful for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
11 September, 09:21
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I said the same thing. Ezra has a great singing voice.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
11 March, 10:57
It has always made me chuckle, from the first night this hit youtube....all great transitions of eras have had a movement song.....and in one of the most historic moments of all, the song associated with it will be Timber, a Pit Bull song 🤣😂🤣! It's so freaking perfect! We tore down the biggest evil ever known laughing, throwing snark laced with truth and shaking our hips to sweet beats. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Molloch! We are a new species....people of God.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 11:09
🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
04 February, 02:21
❤️❤️❤️🍿

Mark Kirin @markkirin
04 February, 10:21
Yes, Ezra can sing well.

Intrestingly, TIMBERwolf was George Scherff's (aka George HW Bush) Secret Service code name

I'd be willing to bet Pitbull had no idea his song would be used this way

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 February, 01:11
They are fun!! 🌲🤣💖🍿😎

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 01:04
🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 February, 11:23
Ezra, I'm ready - Thinkng that was posted in March 2020? Right?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 11:15
Always remember how much JonJon loved his music. 😎

Kate Dow @Kate717
03 February, 10:08
Ezra C.W. you can sing!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 February, 02:05
In response Kate Dow to her Publication
THOUGHT THAT BEARD LOOKED FORMILURE

Stacy Kelly @MCal09
03 February, 10:02
Is there another Ezra in this video?❤️❤️👍🇺🇸

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 09:02
Oh thats a good one!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 February, 07:02
God Bless JFK, RIP ANGEL. Your good son John-John will continue with God's PLAN. God Bless every member of this beloved family. JFK SAW HIS VISION HAPPEN. THE DEMONIC SECRET SOCIETIES WHERE SHATTERED INTO 1,000 PIECES. May the love and mercy of our Father in heaven bring His Plan to completion and may we see justice served #KennedyVisionHappened #godwon #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #TIMBERISDEAD AMEN ✝️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 08:32
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
In Jesus Name Amen🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 My Childhood Hero! After learning you were still Alive I was Joyous, now to learn you have passed again rebreaks my heart! Rest in Peace American Hero! America Loves You and Always Will. Rest In Peace Sir
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Willa Belle @WillJBella
03 February, 06:57
This never gets old.

Gwt 333 @GWT333
03 February, 06:47
the most beautiful song I've ever heard!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
03 February, 06:10
I don't know if this video really means anything relevant to evil going down, BUT every time I watch it, I can't help but feel anxious, nervous, and that feeling that something big is about to happen. I feel so much sorrow for the Kennedy's and the terrible things that evil has done to their family. I pray that God someday punishes the evil that has harmed them.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
11 September, 04:26
In response USA DAR to his Publication
The answer to your prayers are underway, for The Kennedys and all humanity🙏

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
03 February, 06:04
Is that YOU?.., at the 0:50 point????

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
03 February, 05:11

Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
03 February, 11:10
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
LOL. LOVE IT!

Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
03 February, 11:10
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
LOL. LOVE IT!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 February, 05:07
Is that Ezra at the end?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 05:03
Post their paypal account so I can buy them some music lessons.

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
03 February, 05:42
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
I believe the content was in key...🥰

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
03 February, 04:54

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 February, 04:47
Holy cuteness!!! Freedom and V.😍🤗⚡🙏

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
03 February, 04:44
best out of tune song ever

Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 04:45
I consulted an esteemed memeoligist who swears both men have the exact number of facial hairs--busted! Love ur work @ghostezra

sabl USA @sabl
03 February, 05:41
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
hillarious😂

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
03 February, 06:05
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Not Ezra. These were JFK grandchildren. This young man may be Jr.'s 20 year old. IDK.

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
03 February, 04:34
I saw this video a couple of months ago and have been singing it ever since. EVERYONE is tired of hearing it BUT it makes me feel good! LOVE THEM 💗🎤🎵🎶IT'S GOING DOWN... I'M YELLING TIMBER🎤🎵🎶 NO WHERE TO RUN NO WHERE TO HIDE! 🤣🤣😂😂

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
03 February, 04:29
can we make this our offical song😍 i will sing it loud and proud 💥💥💥

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 February, 04:28
Gotta love the Grandkids, they killed it! 👊

Alice Richter @JAliceR
03 February, 04:28
VK is definitley in that twice!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 February, 04:26
Is that you, Ezra?