Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 09:16
It's my belief that MANY answers can be found in Antarctica.
"This changes everything."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mnp Sna @ms2021
What if landing on Mars(Elon Musk) refers to the land unknown to or hidden from us (Antarctica or beyond?)
10:34 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ms2021 in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 July, 05:19
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
From NASA (🤣):
NASA sends teams to Antarctica to learn more about the planet Mars. Antarctica and Mars have a lot in common. Both places are cold. Both places are dry like a desert. NASA tested robots in Antarctica that later landed on Mars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 July, 05:22
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
When they tell supersoldiers or peple that they are on Mars, it could be antarctica. Who would even know?👀
To avoid outright lying, they probably bave a Mars base deep underground somewhere or in Antarctica somewhere.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 July, 11:04
my thinking as well, you can't go up but you can go out and beyond

Danny James @DComposer07
15 July, 10:50
I had the very same thought!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 July, 10:35
I think it just might allude to that