Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 July, 10:20
Saw a red orb, took a video and turned out to be triangular. Witness / Sighting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 July, 10:32
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
TR3-B manufactured by US Airforce. https://matrixdisclosure.c... › tr-3b-secret-plane-black-triangle
TR-3B Secret Plane | Top-Secret US Air Force Black Triangle
TR-3B has the ASTRA code name. The first operational tactical recognition flight was in the early 1990s. The triangular aerospace nuclear platform was under the Top Secret and was developed in the AURORA Program money from the "Black Budget". At least 3 billion dollars, plus TR-3B that flew through 1994. "Aurora" is the most secretive ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 July, 11:45
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
These objects can fly around the planet in half an hour. Those government distractions cannot compete with that. Also the moves they make in the air very fast forwards and then backwards and descending and disappearing into thin air is not technology from here. I've seen this one up close and it came out of nowhere in the middle of the street a few feet up. Later I found out that it was my family from Sirius who woke me up to my ancestry an Indigo starseed. I've also seen the round ships and my family's ship is always here above my house and they follow me and signal too. This is all part of the revelations of what has been hidden from us.

12 July, 12:53
Really?

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 July, 06:04
If I were to tell you what we see here every day about UFOs in the Netherlands, I would need a lot of time. I have videos where they signal and follow me. Aliens have incarnated here to hold the light and I am one of them and am always surrounded by ufos and I also see Aliens in my dreams and during meditation. Humanity is very small and is the last creation of millions of creations. We are created from their DNA which has also been proven by Russian scientists. That 3% junk DNA that they don't know is Alien DNA. And if you know that the evolution theory of a 33rd degree freemason Darwin is a high level satanist, then you know that the government/Cabal have also lied about the theory of evolution. They lied about everything.

craft of my family from Sirius. 👇
Photo 2 is a Q drop about incarnated extraterrestrials.

13 July, 06:31
I am sorry, but I only believe what I can see with my own eyes. Until I see evidence these crafts are not manufactured by our own government, I just cannot get behind the fact that NASA has never told us the truth, and neither has our government.
We live in a closed system, no one out, and no one in.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
14 July, 09:50
You may believe that, but we don't live in a closed system, the aliens can create portals through which they come. They haven't told us about the aliens because they don't want us to know about their existence. The aliens have contacted us and they have donated their technologies to us, but the government has kept it hidden. We already have free energy from Tesla, cures that can cure all diseases and got meds for rejuvenation and repair of organs etc but it has never been shown to us. These beings are much more evolved than us, that's why they've been kept hidden, because the government doesn't want us to learn from them how to become an independent and self-sufficient race.

continued in comments

14 July, 11:18
Fallen Angel Technology. There is nothing new under the sun. Genetic manipulation is not new. The plan started on My. Hermon.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
15 July, 02:23
Fallen angels are the ones who have ruled the world for the past 26000 years, but there are so many more creations and they are positive and helping behind the scenes with the great awakening and they really want to meet with us. They have cleared the fallen angels and wage war against the demons. Mysterious booms have been heard worldwide and are sounds of war in the air. There is also a war going on in the astral which also involves the starseeds and they are aliens incarnate in human bodies who are here to help with the shift to the fifth dimension and awaken the people. They are the first group to wake up and Q has also confirmed they are here.

I see a post by an anon that was reposted by Q. Disinformation is necessary. We do live in a closed terrarium system, otherwise it would have rained on this earth prior to Noah's flood. Flood was simply the powers that be messing around with the weather on earth, just like they still do daily. No portal trips outside of this realm, but stargates for travel within this realm. Nothing pleases the powers that be more than people believing their lies. No planets exist, only fixed stars in the firmament, and wandering stars that supply information to those who know how to read them.
10:04 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
15 July, 12:12
fine if you want to believe this. have a nice day 🤗

15 July, 02:01
You as well.