CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 08:40
WE NEVER HAD A BIG HOMELESS AND ADDICTION PROBLEM UNTIL THE SOUTHERN BORDERS LET IN SO MANY ILLEGAL DRUGS, WITH TRAFFICKING. MY TOWN IS REALLY BAD WITH HOMELESS LIVING IN THE WOODS IN OVER 100 DEGREE TEMPERATURES. THEY USED TO GO TO THE BEACH, BUT NOW THEY WALK AROUND TOWN LIKE ZIMBIES BEGGING FOR MONEY. THEY DON'T WANT MCDONALD'S OR PUBLIX GROCERIES, BUT WANT MONEY FOR DRUGS.

I BLOAME VAL DEMINGS AND P0ELOSI FOR SUPPORTING THE SICKO DEM AGENDA TO HAVE OPEN BORDRS. VAL DEMINGS IN THE REP IN MY TOWN, AND SHE REFUSED TO SUPPORT TRUMP'S WALL. SO SCREW YOU DEMINGS, YOU ARE A LYING DEMON THAT HELPED WITH THIS MESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
It’s gotten worse in Orange County in the last 20 years. I lived there for 30 years until 6 months ago when I moved to Volusia. As long as local government tolerates it, it will never change
10:02 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by metalmaster in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 10:44
In response metal master to his Publication
I wish I could move. I would possibly pick Volusia or something on the east coast where it is not so bad, but I have obligations here, and it is not possible to move right now.

I am so happy you got away. I am stuck right now, but I want to go. My tiny neighborhood is not so bad, but all I have to do is go to the grocery store and it is in the parking lot, the druggies are ODi-ng in the gas station bathrooms, and there are needles in the parking lot of Walmart (which refuse to go there any more).

And Val Demings is begging for votes right now.

She makes me sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396