Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Certainly feeling something in the air today. Ionized smell.
09:11 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 May, 02:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ABBA - Fernando (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD! UP TO 4K!!Listen to the new album: https://abba.lnk.to/VoyageAlbumListen to more music by ABBA: https://abba.lnk.to/musicIDFollow ABBA:Face...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
18 May, 02:20
Does it smell like Updog ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
16 July, 06:31
Hmmmmm....My hubby keeps smelling smoke while we are watching television lately.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 July, 04:37
Good guys are winning.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 July, 02:39
charging up

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 July, 02:36
I have been smelling something very unusual too. What is it?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 July, 07:16
We also experience that smell before and after a storm.

(and just before a time travel jump through a stargate😬)

... Fighter @Fighter
15 July, 06:51
caps CI ts 9:11
(CI)

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 July, 06:38

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 July, 05:09
Hmmm I thought I smelled hot smoke. Interesting.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
15 July, 04:54
Storm Coming ??

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 July, 03:19
Was CERN turned on again VK? Because the Schumann Resonance has had 2 exact timed total White Out Blasts. I believe on 11/11/2018 when the earth rang like a bell because of the mysterious Mayotte wave , that CERN was on and the entire SR was in White Out Spike for 24 hours or so. If CERN is on again now, I assume they are collecting the energy to create Ionization of the atmosphere to be ready for the 5D Magnetron Sound Event that Jetson White talks about!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 03:19
Confirmed! 71 222 88

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 May, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nice 👍

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 May, 02:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ABBA - Fernando (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD! UP TO 4K!!Listen to the new album: https://abba.lnk.to/VoyageAlbumListen to more music by ABBA: https://abba.lnk.to/musicIDFollow ABBA:Face...

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
15 July, 12:57
Gold is Dipping (Time to buy?)

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 July, 12:30
🕊🙌🏼

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 July, 12:17
9/11 timestamp 👀 . Before lightning strikes, air is ionized. Could it be we get a big lightning? Loop: " In a blink of an eye everything will be flipped on its head." Two pics.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 July, 12:07
Just drove my son to his camp and the sky is lit with lightning😳

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 July, 11:12
Papabear, if I don't get more answers soon I think I might snap

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
check the schumann, bzzzap

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
The air is defiently thick feeling

Ange Love @LoveM
15 July, 11:11
My birthday today🌸Celebrating today and TBIYTC🙏🏻✨💞

#FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 July, 02:39
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Happy birthday Angelove

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11:11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Ionized smell=127

127=
We love you
Melania Trump
The real Jesus
Omega light body
Jesus is King
Translation
It's a pattern
All good things
Light beams of God
Corona of light
The Rays of God
The Holy Lion
The tribe of Benjamin
The big picture
The Lords odds
Seriously
Where is Durham
The punisher
Wizard of Oz
Trojan horse
Jacob's trouble
Federal reserve
Ground Zero
Ninety Three

** Wow that little story worked out well, don't ya think?
It still is not lost on Nana that at one point John John called Jesus "her" no not saying >> just pondering why?

LeLe John @Grace1125
15 July, 12:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
everything is flipped 🥰 may be Her is the Truth. we are in Divine Feminine Times now 😏💛

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 July, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lightbeams of god. The rays of god. 👀

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 July, 11:05
Feeling like something is about to drop YUGELY...🙏

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
15 July, 11:04
Same here.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 July, 10:49
Dense fog here.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 10:49
Nice 911 TS👀 and now you snooping my mail vibes🙄 Strong too! Just opened my IONIZED zinc package that was delivered👀 Vibes are in the air😊 Ionized vibes😎

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 July, 10:48

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 July, 10:45
Good morning, VK. I dreamt that men busted in our house. They had machine guns and were shooting in another room. I was in the laundry room, locked the door, and hid in the dryer. I said something out loud and my husband woke up. Crazy dream. I wish I remembered more of it. Weird vibez today for sure. Praying and armored up on this Fryday.