Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Good afternoon Patriots. Hope you're having a mighty fine day.
04:11 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
06 February, 02:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
hi DoQ! INCREDIBLE vibes out today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 11:58
Hi Doq!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 11:56
Great day DoQ hope you did as well.
Nana ready for some dream time!

Coos Mama @coosmama
03 February, 11:36
Worth the 2 min watch! Not Sol, but really good
https://loveotv.com/watch/...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 February, 12:01
In response Coos Mama to his Publication
Thanks for posting! That was really good!!!!

Linda Parr @Truered71777
03 February, 09:52
Yes can not complain breathing so all is great.
Thank you Sir for inspiring Patriots
God Bless You and Yours
Texas here : )

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 08:14
crypto flying! doge coin rally 2/4 we are number 1 trending. Aave up over 50% 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
03 February, 05:46
😎Good afternoon Doq, thanks same to you and all the Patriots holding the line. I have Faith soon a Miracle will happen ✨

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 February, 05:39
Ive had 3 family members get the covid vax. ready to get this part of the show over with. :(

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
03 February, 06:18
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I have a niece, who is a nurse, get the vaccine and is now "vaccine shaming" me cuz I refuse to get it. 😡

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
03 February, 05:16
Afternoon Doq.

linda Smith @LindaC
03 February, 05:09
😁🇺🇸The Best. ( is yet to come)

Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
03 February, 05:07
Thank you and to you too

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 04:52
noop

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 February, 04:41
Same to you, Doq!! BIG vibes today...

Calm Cali @CalmCali
04 February, 12:57
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Beam me up ⚡️💃🏻

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
03 February, 04:40
It is amazing and actually devine. Ready for the masks to come off 💥💥💥

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
03 February, 04:37
Thank you and the same to you!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 February, 04:36
Thank you and same to you!

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
03 February, 04:35
Hope you are having a fine day as well!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 February, 04:34
Good Afternoon Doq - mighty fine day indeed!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 February, 04:34
You too Doq!

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
03 February, 04:31
hello doq. hope your day is wonderful also

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
03 February, 04:29
Good afternoon Doq.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 February, 04:28
Hello, Doq.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 February, 04:25
Can't really complain on my end. Thanks DOQ I hope your day is going well too

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 February, 04:25
same to you, DOQ 🇺🇸

Cathy Ross @CathyR
03 February, 04:21
Hi Doq! I am thanQ... hope you are too!!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
03 February, 04:15
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 February, 04:14
☀️ Good Afternoon , @doqholliday ☀️ I hope that You are having a mighty fine day too 🥰 How cute this gif was the 1st one to come up.

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
03 February, 04:13

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
03 February, 04:12
It's very good, sir. I hope your day is going well too.

Vickie Simon @vsimon
03 February, 04:12
Cosmics are getting crazy people to the forefront!