Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 02:57
Awfully long time to take down a stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
09 February, 03:54
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
joe called them bad actors - I watched him do it too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 February, 11:36
WOW.... SET UP????? AND THE BAD GUY IS DEAD TOO...🙄🤔🤔

Kate Fortner @DiggerKate
03 February, 08:09
what is your source for linking the 2?

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 February, 08:15
In response Kate Fortner to his Publication
Not 100% linked but, these agents were investigating pedophiles:
https://www.101biography.c...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 February, 07:52
OH thanq! There is my lost FREN, Mareq! You made my day! xxx

03 February, 08:06
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Don't know MareQ personally but I'm VERY grateful for this extremely important post! PLS pass this on. ❤

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
03 February, 07:48
WUT!!?
terrible! in every way

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
03 February, 07:45
Its gets to a point that you know it before its told or exposed..I don't know how T is still alive, unless he's one of them or he has seals over him 24/7

03 February, 07:56
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
We are imminently entering a period of GRACE wherein two-way communication with GOD will be easily achieved. Intuition regarding these realities is happening right now. SOON all will know...#GODLOVESU

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
03 February, 07:28
I dont understand....We know this is a big deal but we keep living like its not! Why are these officers not better protected serving such a warrant!? Why are they serving without guns drawn!? All the next warrants for sex trafficking need to be served as if this situation will happen again. Did shooters get arrested? Warrants served at least!? 🪖.

03 February, 07:41
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
I share your anguish. These agents were very experienced. I suspect that the pedo was tipped off by ppl higher up, loyal to bid3n. God Willing, the full truth will come out and those complicit in their murders will be punished to the full extent of the law.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
03 February, 07:26

03 February, 07:35
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
THANK YOU. Given the fact that pedophilic trafficking has been at the forefront of President Trump's agenda, I would posit that this investigation was possibly associated with it. Regardless, the apprehension of all of these stanists is of greater importance, right?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 February, 07:28

03 February, 07:37
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Yup. But, I am still praying for his conversion. ✝️

03 February, 07:23
I just wish there was some sauce to check. An article, something, to verify any of this, before I spread it around. Ya know?

03 February, 07:14
Would like to once again thank MELISSA HULL who originally posted this important info on anonup. I didn't realize that my screen grab excluded her name. 😑

03 February, 07:21
Yeah, but, how do we know this is true ?!

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
03 February, 07:03
i knew deep state wqs responsible. so sad.

Icant Even @Icanteven
03 February, 06:20
omg it never ends

03 February, 06:22
In response Icant Even to his Publication
PRAY for justice.

03 February, 05:12
Would like to thank MELISSA HULL who originally posted this important info on anonup. I didn't realize that my screen grab excluded her name. 😑

Iva Watson @2know
03 February, 05:05
😢 are we surprised NO!

Southern Gal @Southerngal
03 February, 04:58
hmmm, Nothing to see here😳