Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Angie Holstein @Ang91774
03 February, 11:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
03 February, 09:36
Yet another reason I do not donate to 'charitable organizations'. I keep my charity close to home. Will gladly help anyone I see on a personal level, much to the chagrin of some of my friends- I will give the shirt off my back to help a real person in need. But never blindly donate to the big organizations, because I do not trust them to get my money to the people who need it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
03 February, 09:32
THIS is what is going to wake up/piss off the normies the most! Who all used to trust the Red Cross aka Red Shield the most ✋? I was guilty many many moons ago. I gave to a bunch of charities...I got over it soon thereafter when I realized my mistake. Many won't. I kinda feel bad for how awful the normies will feel when they find out that their hard earned $$ went towards Clinton debauchery. I hope they get pissed & rise up! #NormiesAwaken

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
03 February, 04:01
Fllow the white rabbit...
Fully expressed adrenaline produced thru trauma/fear (sickening)